The simple golf Swing Review
Let’s get something dead straight before we start…
I have never believed in using golf instructional guides by themselves to improve your golf game.
Really, I don’t…
It seems more and more now these golf instructional guides all have great sales pages promising instant cures in your golf swing. New golfers see “You will play like a golfing god in 2 weeks“, and think “wow! GOLFING GOD huh, here’s my credit card info.”
Then the same golfers who bought the golf instructional guides realize that a list of instructions mean nothing on it’s own – only after wasting their cash on the ebooks…and then the next hot golf instructional book comes out and the cycle repeats itself.
Great for the guys who sell the golf books, pretty crappy for the poor new golfer who bought it.
So you can imagine my reluctance when The Simple Golf Swing ebook came across my desk for review.
It was written by David Nevogt who claims he has helped tens of thousands of golfers around the world improve their golf game.
Okay, so it sells well, so what??
As I began to peel back the onion on The simple golf Swing, I became intrigued by something I have never seen taught before in any other golf instructional guide – “The concept of swinging around a stable spine axis to promote power and consistency.”
Most golf instructional guides simply mention this in passing and never give credence to this very important golf swing concept.
I have always been a huge advocate of swinging around a stable spine. When someone says “You lifted your head up”, what they really mean is you lost your spine angle – one of the most common faults of the average golfer.
The truth is most weekend golfers do NOT keep their spine angle stable throughout the golf swing.
I know what you’re saying – “easier said than done!”
Simply telling a golfer to “Keep your head still” doesn’t work because then the same golfer becomes restricted and doesn’t make a proper shoulder turn – losing precious yardage as a result.
Here’s the deal…
If you wanna develop a mechanically sound golf swing you can repeat again and again, it is absolutely critical you find a bullet proof method that teaches you to swing around a stable spine and still make a proper shoulder turn…
Main Benefits Of The simple golf swing:
1. The simple golf swing contains a step-by-step guide with detailed photos to teach you the correct way to grip the club. Instructions for the interlocking and the overlapping grip are included. You learn the best grip for your swing.
2. Learn a method to check your grip the club the same way for every shot.
3. Learn a procedure to ensure your grip promotes straight ball flight.
4. Learn a secret to align the club face so you don’t push the ball right. This is a problem many golfers face, but luckily it is an easy one to fix.
5. Learn the revolutionary setup. The simple golf swing setup allows you to swing around your spine. The key is to limit the amount of horizontal and vertical body movement during the swing. This setup automatically gives you the correct swing plane promoting consistency and power. It’s given to you in a step-by-step procedure and is easy to remember on the course.
6. Learn to get to the top of your backswing, and how to get into the same position for every shot. The Simple Golf Swing teaches you an inside-out swing you can use to automatically hit the fairway.
7. Learn where to stop your backswing. The Simple Golf Swing teaches a shorter backswing than most. A short backswing promotes consistency, and increased distance. Remember, golf is a game of opposites.
8. Discover the distance secret many instructors don’t even address because it’s so hard to teach. Here’s a hint: A simple Hand Action to increase your swing speed by 10 mph.
SPECIAL Bonus #1: “The Simple Chip” – LIMITED TIME
Bonus #2: Mike Pedersen’s “Fit To A Tee” ebook – $19 Value
Bonus #3: Training Aids You can Make at Home
Bonus #4: 3 Valuable Putting Tips will Shave AT LEAST 4 Strokes from your game
Bonus #5: How to Get Out of the Sand and Close to the Cup
Bonus #6: Lifetime Upgrades
Bonus #7: Mental Preshot Routine
Bonus #8: Secrets From the Game’s Longest Hitter – NEW
About The Author:
John Lynch is owner of BestGolfTrainingAids.com and has reviewed hundreds of golf swing aid products. To learn more about The Medicus Dual Hinge Driver, John recommends you visit: medicus driver Reviews